- Missing Persons
Missing Person Squad
1400 S. Lamar Street
Dallas, Texas 75215
Phone: (214) 671-4316
- Responsible for investigating all missing person cases which do not involve any evidence of foul play.
- Citizens should contact 911 to make the initial report if a missing individual is an adult, a runaway juvenile (the juveniles
legal address must be in the City of Dallas), child, a senior citizen, senile, mentally or physically impaired and is missing from the City of Dallas.
- No set amount of time must elapse before you may report someone missing. Be guided by common sense and specific circumstances.
- Individuals seeking to locate long lost loved ones or friends they have lost touch with should contact a Private Investigator Service.
- Contact the Missing Person Squad at 214-671-4316 to check on the status of a missing person case, to talk to the detective assigned the case, or to provide any information that might lead to finding the missing person.
For after hours assistance or information call 911 or, if it is a non-emergency situation, call the Operations Unit of the Youth & Family Support Division, 214-671-4268, which is open 24 hours.