North Central Police Explorers
Sr. Corporal Lindsey Allen
Officer Erica King
Explorer Post 115
What is Law Enforcement Exploring?
Law Enforcement Exploring is a part of the Boy Scouts of America. It is designed to aquaint young people, both boys and girls, with the nature and complexity of law enforcement. The purpose of the Program is to:
- Build individual character
- Develop leaderdhip skills
- Gain appreciation of community service
- Develop good citizenship
Goals and Objectives
The goals and objectives of the Dallas Law Enforcement Explorer
- Further Explorers' education
- Encourage their participation in a wide variety of service activities
- Enhance their preparation for future roles as citizens, leaders and law enforcement officers
How Do You Qualify?
Both male and female young adults ar encouraged to join. To join
- Be between the ages of 14 and 21
- Have a sincere interest in law enforcement
- Be enrolled in school and maintain a "C" average
- Have parental permission if under the age of 18
- Have no serious police record
- Be in good health
- Maintain a neat appearance and manner in compliance with the policies of the program
- Pass a thorough background check
- Pass a structured review board
- Complete the basic Explorer Training Program
If you meet the above criteria,
POLICE EXPLORER POST 115 WANTS YOU!
If you are interested in obtaining information about the Police Explorers Program and what it takes to become an explorer we invite you and your parents to contact the Explorers Advisor or click on: Police Explorer Program.