- Required Documents
Print a copy of your City of Dallas application and bring it to testing. It is a required document.
- Valid driver's license
- Original social security card
- Original birth certificate
- Official U.S. high school transcript or GED (sealed original in envelope)
- Two college transcripts from every university/college attended (sealed original in envelope).
Original marriage license
- This is in addition to the transcripts sent to the Civil Service Department.
Copy of divorce decree
Original naturalization document
Original DD Form 214 (member–4) or original National Guard Bureau (NGB-22)
Final dispositions on all arrests (from court of jurisdiction)
- If the applicant is an active military member, a statement of service letter from the applicant's Commanding Officer stating the applicant is in good standing, date of enlistment, date of end of active service, and projected honorable discharge.
Final dispositions of all citations received within the previous 1 year (from court of jurisdiction)
Completed Personal History Statement
PERSONAL HISTORY MUST BE RECEIVED IN PERSON. DO NOT FAX OR MAIL.