The Office of Community Affairs and Employee Communications directs and develops safety programs initiated to meet community needs.
9-1-1 Education Program
Adolescent Safety Program (Ages 5-9)
Parent & Child Safety Program
Family Violence Prevention Program
Fraud, Con & Swindle Prevention
Halloween Safety Program
Holiday Safety Program
Personal Safety Program (Senior Citizens, Young Adults, etc.)
Robbery Prevention Program
Sexual Assault Prevention
Workplace Personal Safety
Crime Prevention Programs
Auto Theft Prevention Program (VIN Etching and H.E.A.T. Registration)
- Annual Asian American National Night Out
- Tyrone-Farnsworth Pre-National Night Out
- Business and Neighborhood Watch Programs
- Commercial, Residential, and Homeowners Insurance Premium Reduction Security Surveys
- Community Survey for Community Needs Assessment
- Community Affairs personnel can be heard discussing police related issues on the following stations:
- KHVN-Heaven 97AM -- Manager, Levi Williams, every Friday 12pm-1pm.
- KNON AM 89.9 -- Leek Keovilay, (Laotian) every Sunday 5pm-6pm.
- Vietnamese Broadcasting Network - Special FM Frequency Receiver -- Thanh Cung, 1st and 3rd Sunday each month 10am-11am.
- Vietnamese Public Radio- Special FM Frequency Receiver -- Thanh Cung, 3rd Thursday each month 6pm-7pm